Dr. Patty Kelly and Dr. Xuan Zhang welcome seminar requests from faculty, staff, and postdoctoral fellows affiliated with UBC.
Before making a request, please review our extensive roster of Writing Workshops to get a sense of possible topic areas, and refer to our below policy for dedicated Writing Seminars.
CWSC Policy for Writing Seminars
- The minimum number of participants for a seminar is 24.
- The preference is for seminars to be delivered in person.
- If the seminar is to be delivered in a classroom setting, the instructor of the class must be present.
- One month’s notice is required to book a seminar.
- Seminars can be delivered in a location of your choosing, or the CWSC can book a room in the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre.
If you would like to request a dedicated Writing Seminar, please complete this form.